.

.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fairwell Honey

On Sunday Honey passed away. Now some of you might not know who Honey is. Don't worry it's not a cousin or a grandparnet. But my be loved hamster. I knew she was going to die soon but I guess I didn't think it would be on Sunday. She was doing well for a while and than I went to check on her and she was motionless. It's just like what Dr. Dobson said the things that make you happy or give you your high will also bring you down. I will miss her. I really really can't wait to go to church on sunday and to Rawson's man I love the people there. Yesturday I got something from the band saying that I had an overdraft but I didn't spend over my amount so I was very confused. I just got out of SO class and we had a test I don't think I did very well on it. I didn't really have time to study and I just don't enjoy getting into that class. Well, I got class in a little bit. I hope to see you all on sunday. I MISS Everyone.

He is my rock and my strenght in time of weakness.

1 comment:

Sara said...

i am sad to hear about your hamster....:( but- still have a good day k? I miss you chaille and the life you breathe.... I am excited you get to go to the Rawsons.. you know, I am realizing how much I learned while being there.. TONS. .. it is incredible. I miss them all. I will be home the 16th... will they have class that sunday?????? i hope so!! haha :) well my darlin girl, keep chuggin! I love you and miss you. :)