.

.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I wonder how much the tooth fairy gives for wisdom teeth?!?

Tomorrow is the big day. I will lose four of my teeth. After hearing everyone's horror stories I'm so ready. Not but I know it will not be as bad as some people have had it. Gina told me to take pictures and I know Cherie will seen I did when she had her wisdom teeth pulled. I wonder how big my face will get and if I will be black and blue or not we will just have to wait and see. I'm really looking forward to going to camp for the summer. It's in like two or three weeks not far away. I will try to update this blog as much as possible. I hope all is well in your life take care and remember God is GOOD!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chaille Leann,
Smile Big for me now... :D How are you holding up girly? I hope everything went well and that your face didn't swell up too much and also i hope that it doesn't hurt too badly. Really the only thing that i hated about geting my wisdom teeth pulled were the salt water rinses that i had to do, Yuck!! Hopefully things are doing good and just think only a few more weeks and we just get to hang out with kids all summer long! SWEET!!! A-Stinkin'-Men sista, God is GOOD!!!
Love you lots.
-Stina