.

.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

C-A-M-P-I-N-G!!!








The program has been going well. Last week was one of our best weeks. On Monday we played with the bean bags we made the teens really enjoyed them. On Wednesday we made giant snowflakes. And on Thursday we put a cake together. The participates seemed to really enjoy it.

This wee has been a little harder but all in all it has been a learning experience.

Tomorrow after club Angie and I will meet up with the other 90 some people for Veritas Camp. Please pray for good weather (no rain but not to hot), wisdom among the leaders and spiritual growth among the campers.

With there only being three weeks or so left here in Romania Angie and myself are realizing how hard it will be to leave. We both would stay in a heart beat if it were not for school. Once you make friendships with the people here, the friendship is life long.


Hope everyone is well back home!
May God Bless you!

2 comments:

Big Chaille Fish said...

If my faithful followers could keep their ears open for any nanny jobs that might be opening up or assistance activity director positions, could you let me know. I will not have a job when I come back to the states because of cut backs.

Thanks, I know God will provide.

Anonymous said...

Can do! have fun camping!