.

.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005



Here's a picture of Candace and I trying to be who's. She makes a much better one than I do because of her cute little nose.

I hope everyone is doing well. My work problems are getting sorted out. Thanks to God. And I was able to get out of work early. Which was a real blessing I gave my boss a huge hug and ran all the way to my car. It must of looked like I was trying to excape from prision. But, no d0n't get me wrong it does have it's positive things. Had the chance to hang out with Melissa today my SO teacher didn't show up. Tonight I have work and after I can swim. I was really excited to find two band new swim caps really ceap at Goodwill thanks to Sara O. Well, I should get going I have class soon.

Have a wonderful day,

~Chaille~

2 comments:

Sara said...

who's!!!!!!!? i love christmas!!!!...cannot wait to see you and squeeze you. :) have a great week! chaille, i love you :D

Anonymous said...

Chaille!!
Thanks so much for all the stinkin' love you pour out on me! I'm so dang lucky to be your friend! I finally got pictures on my blog too!! how fun... your pictures are so great! thanks for sharing those with us, They make me smile and miss camp too! You are a great friend and a great lifeguard too cha, i just want you to know how much i appriciate everything you do for me. I'm praying for you girl, and we'll keep hangin' tight to Jesus because He will provide for us.
have a great week ok. i miss you already! :~)
God Bless,
Christina Lindsey