.

.

Monday, December 12, 2005

WOW long time since I've been on here. I'm still trying to get pictures from my trip to chi-town with Heather and Sara up here. This week is one of the most busiest weeks for me. Classes end on the 16th. but I come back for a couple of exams on the 21st and 22nd. My birthday is in four days and Sara's coming home in a little bit. I just love this time of year. The christmas play is done with. I always look forward to being in it and this year was no different. I had a blast being a part of it. I thought I had a lot to write but my mind just went blank. I hate that. I will try to get those pics up soon. Until later. I hope everyone has a happy and safe hoilday.

3 comments:

FaithChristine said...

Twas great to see you on Saturday, Chaille! It has been SOOOO long. Good luck on exams and stuff. You'll make it! :-) And happy birthday! (mine's the 22nd! :-)) ~ Faith

Anonymous said...

Chaille,
Thank you so much for your great faith! I really wanted you to know that I admire your faith so much. I also wanted to say good luck on your exams, i hope they are all going well. WOo Hoo, your birthday is comming up!! :^) wow we're getting old eh? It's good though.
I love ya sister!
God Bless,
Christina Lindsey

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Chaille, i hope that you are having a great birthday i hope that you didn't have too much work to do today for school. I miss you and i'll see you soon!
God Bless,
Christina Lindsey