.

.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Moody, a place to stay up until the next morning, fellowshipping with your sisters.



Well the windy city was amazing to say the least. There were many firsts. And I enjoyed every last bit of it. From beating the boys in disney sence it to going to Navy pier and to being able to attend class with some of the girls. I had an amazing time and it was so great to meet all the amazing girls at Moody and to be able to spend time with Sara, Christina and Jennie and the rest of the 7 north chicas. It was so refreashing and up lifting to be with fellow sisters in Christ who really want to know more about their heavenly father and chase after him. I love it. It makes me smile just thinking about it. This trip gave me a much needed break. Moody is an amazing school and God is definetly at work all over that place. I really can't think right now of what else to say but that I'm really glad I was able to go. Thanks Sara for having us and Thanks Christina for driving.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chaille,
You are a beautiful woman of God and i'm so greatful that we got to spend this weekend together. I had so much fun and i'm so glad that you were able to get the time off so that we could go. thanks for keeping me company in the car! :D You are a blessing to me and i thank you for your prayers and love!