.

.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OF THE WORLD.... MY MOM!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to the woman I have know for 19 years of my life. The woman who not only changed all my dirty dipers but was by my side when I was sick, encouraged me to be the best I can be, walks with me throught life and loves me not matter how werid or different I am. This woman is my mother. She has been there for me whenever I needed her and I would ask for no other person but her to be my mom. I don't care if people say we look a like it because I hope with us looking a like that there are more similarities having similar personalities. Mom I hope this day is full of wonderful surprises and is remember as a fantasic birthday. Here is to you and the amazing job you have done raising us three kids. Thanks for everything.
Love,
Your daughter and friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cha,
what a beautiful thing to do and say!!!
there are water falls flowing from my eyes.
"it moved me bob"
you're a great daughter...
your mom's lucky,
so am i.
norma

Anonymous said...

Chaille,
You are such a sweetheart to your mom. Tell her i said happy Happy Birthday!!! :D I'm sure you made her day so special! See you soon!
God Bless,
Christina