.

.

Friday, April 07, 2006


Camp is in less than two months away. Two months away from long nights and early mornings. Two months until being able to observe the spendor of the nature of our God. The stars, the moon, the lake, the bugs :^) all is amazing. And I can't wait to be there and take it all in. I still haven't found out what store I will be working in but no worries I should find out soon enough. School will be done soon and not long after that will be time for CAMP!!!!!!! I'm taking advantage of the wonderful weather and also trying to get in shape so I'm able to stay up for those long nights and early mornings it takes a lot out of ya. Well, I should get started on my research paper. I hope to talk to all of you soon. Take Care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chaille,
I hear ya girlfriend... I long for camp as well and even though we will be going off to two different camps i know that we will each grow and learn so much and not to mention that we get to hang out with great kids all summer! Wow, God is so good to us. I honestly cannot wait and i know that you will have a blast this summer. School seems like it's taking forever to finish, but, i know that it is good too and that there is much to be learned before i can spend the days and nights singing and dreaming with the girls this summer... :D However, i'm feelin' ya in the "try to get in shape" thing, I'm in need to if i'm going to keep up this summer. Especially in the challenge course stuff. Should be great though.
Love you lots and i'm so sad that i didn't get to hang out with you girls tonight. I hope you had fun!
Love you, God Bless!