.

.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

On your mark, get set, go!!!!!! Camp is in full fling



Camp has started and it is going to be an Amazing year I can already tell just from four days. The staff has really bonded well. I'm still not sure what store I will be working in because the Red canoe "or the store" is still under construction. So we are not able to start moving things yet. I'm really super excited to see all that God will do in this place and in the lives of the Campers. We had a really good speaker the other day he was so real and just told us how he did things so people would like him. He wouldn't do things just out of the goodness of his heart. His message was just so impactful. It's really hard for me to put into words what has happened to me in the past couple of days. Words just can't describe how I feel. Christina I meant your friend that you were telling me about we actually hide behide a tree together playing camouflage. It was funny. She's a really sweet girl and she was asking me all about who you were dating because she heard from someone that you were dating someone and she Knew that is wasn't Jose (I don't know how to spell his name) But yeah she's a sweet heart. So I will try to update as much a possible. I hope you are all well.

Love,

Chaille

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chaille, chaille chaille!!!
Girly i miss you so stinkin' much and i'm super excited that you are enjoying camp so far and also that you are learning so much already! I'm so proud of you and of what you are doing there. Camp over here is going great too, the staff is incredible, i'm tired, but i'm doing great and learnig so much. This week is going to be a challenge to say the least becuase we have our mentally challenged week and i'm so excited about it but i know that it will be mentally and physically challenging for me. I'm praying for you so much and i'm excited that you met Brieann, she's so sweet and she will do a great job. You will too. Have a blast girly and keep up the good work.
I love you a ton!
GOd Bless!! Sleep well!
-Christina

Anonymous said...

Chaille,

I'm so glad that you are enjoying everything so far at camp and that you got the opportunity to work in the health clinic. You are probably so good at that. I would let you give me pills and heal my wounds any day, you have such an amazing heart of love and comfort and i'm so greatful for that. I hope you have a blast with the other girls there and that you and the fellow "pink flamingos" enjoy each other and your summer! I miss you a ton and i can't wait to see you. I will tell mac that you said Hi, He's doing really well here and i think that he really enjoys it too. I'm glad he's here.

Have fun chica!
Love you lots!

Sara said...

CHAILLE!!!!!!!!!!
I MISS YOU!
camp sounds amazing!
i am praying and i love you!
have a good week!
keep serving and loving for JESUS!