.

.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Lake Ann Is Pretty Amazing!!!!



Camp is going very well. I am now working in the camp stores. Week one I was in the Nurses Station, Week two I had the opportunity to be a counselor of Nine amazing wonderful girls. It was very sad to see them leave. I'm now in flamingo and loving every minute of it. Never a dull moment. This weekend plans are to go to a wedding and fireworks. I'm very excited. Thank you to all of you who have been patient with me and updating this thing. I hope all is well in the homestead. I will try to update it more often. May you find yourselves in God's presents at every moment of the day today. Take Care and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CHAILLE!!!

You got to be a counselor!! I'm so excited that you had that opportunity and i so hope that they are still letting you do that! It's so amazing and beautiful isn't it! I'm so glad that you were able to do that and that you had such a good time with it!! I miss you terribly and i cannot wait to tell you of all of the cool things God has been doing here at Pine Ridge and also at home too. I can't wait for school to start though too because i'm hopeful that now that we will both be in the same place that we will get more opportunities to hang out and maybe even start a small Bible study with some of the other people at CC. We shall see.... :^) I am praying for you and i miss you a ton! Keep smiling and pressing on!!!

I love you lots!