.

.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Summer Camp is over, But Lake Ann is still Alive and Kick'in





Even with Camp being done for about a week know I feel I have been more busy this last week and a half with helping out guest groups and such. There was a total of 377 campers saved this summer!!! If I didn't have school in the fall I would love to stay and do the intership here but I know it's not my time yet maybe in the future. I'm looking so forward to seeing everyone's smiling face when I get home and be able to sit down and talk with everyone. I'm here until the 27th and if you think of it pray that there would be safty at the waterfront. I will be the only lifeguard here for the remained of the time and they are bring in some people from the Red Cross. It will be nice to have the extra help. I miss everyone and look forward to seeing you. Take Care, I love you and God Bless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a HUGE hug waiting for you girl! See you soon!!!!