.

.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Plan Plan Plan!!!!

I spent the night with my sister at derek and KT's house their cats are crazy but they are so much fun to watch them run across that wood floor and try to stop. They slip all over the place. Well, last night I also meant with faith to plan out some of the details for the B-party and I can't believe how much stuff there is to think about I can't even imagen planning a wedding. I hope to go for a run and swim today and maybe head down to Alpine to get yet another application to hobby lobby because I can't read and I messed up the other two I'm so silly some times. And I hope I get the job because you get Sundays off and they were playing some christian music in there and the best part is it is a craft store. My mom said it would be a dangerous job for me that I would spend all of my pay check in there but I told her I would have self control. Well, got a go. Hope everyone is well.

No comments: