.

.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Pray here there and everywhere!

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds at you live in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4: 6-7

Silence By: Joy Williams
Are you listening
To anything that I say
Cause I been praying
How many prayers can I pray
I'm still waiting
Maybe you'll show up today
I know you're here, but I can't feel you
and if you're speaking, I can't hear you
How much longer will this last
Chorus: so okay
Answer me with silence
It's okay if you don't say a word
You're testing me to trust you'll be faithful in this quiet
So okay
Answer me
With silence
Why so I quesion
your intentions for me
when your affection
Is a proven legacy
Oh father, Father
Turn my fears into peace
I know your love will never leave
I know you want what's best for me
You're testing me to trust you'll be faithful in this quite
This song and verse have been encouraging to me latly with trying to make decisions. God is amazing!!!!!

No comments: