.

.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

:^)

Today is going GREAT!!! My PY 201 teacher was 10 min. late to class. It was funny because we were all sitting outside of class because the door was locked. I have a girl in that class who is friends with Kelsey and she always came to our soccer games and she's really nice. The teacher let us out early so now I have a very very very long break until English. I went to the book store to see if my PY 101 book was in and it wasn't so I'm not sure what to do there because the teacher wanted us to read a chapter by thursday but I'm not to worried. I ran into a huge group of KC people it was a reunion. As I was walking to the libary I spoted a table set up for the christian fellowship group. I stopped and talk to some very nice people and it was just so encouraging to talk to them. To know that you do have a support group. They told me about the bible studies that they have and the other activities that they have lined up. It was such a blessing to talk to them. And now I'm just chillin out in the libary waiting to go to english. Why didn't I bring my book to read? What am I saying there are million of books around me. Over and out I love you all and hope you are doing well. God Bless!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

hey.....yay! more christians!!!! rock on!! i miss you chaille!! have a good week!!!

Sara said...

i love you chaille, thank you for the encouragement on my post. you are so great. I miss you!