.

.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Yeasturday I walked into my SO class looked around at the people and walked back out because I thought I was in the wrong class room. When I found out it was the right one I walked back in feeling like a big dork. Which started a conversation with a girl who was having trouble with her classes as well. Than I went on to find out that she had been to Lake Ann and that her church was one of the first churches to start going their. So we talked about our churches and she said that she was glad that there was more people like her. Which made me smile. Us Aliens need to stick together. :^) And I talked to the other girl who worked at a church camp also. It was great. Than in my PY class I felt out of place big time for the first time. The teacher had us write down why we were here and 3 mistakes that we made in h.s. that could of made us end up here. Well, the topic of skipping came up and than the teacher went on to ask well what were you doing when you were skipping like we needed to know but people were honest and drinking, drugs and sex all came up. I felt uncomfrotable and out of place but at the same time my heart hurt deeply for the people in my class and at this school. It is so real to me how lost the world is and man is it sad. Than today I went to hear Dr. Jawanza Kunjufu speak. I went at first only because it was e.c. for a class and I didn't have anything least to do. But I came out with so much info. The main thing that he spoke on was how to get students to learn better. But one of the really really cool things were that scripture was spoken on and we prayed before and after he spoke. Man God is good. Here I thought there wouldn't be surrounded by christ love all that much and what you have to do is just put it out there and not be afraid. I'm looking forward to a fun filled night tonight with Becky's Party and all. My sister and Faith have been working so hard to make this special for her. I hope everyone has a blast. Well, I should do some reading. I love you all and hope you have a great weekend.
~Chaille~

1 comment:

Sara said...

chaille,
i talked ot michael best the other day ( during open hours, when the boys came up to our floor.)and he saw your beautiful face on my wall.... and he was like.. that is chaille!! and i got to brag about how awesome you are... and also, unknown to me, when i came home, his girlfriend slept in my bed!! haha.. funny huh.. what a small world! i hope you are well, i love you and miss you!