.

.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

First Day of College

Today was my first day of college and it went very well. I just love learning again. I rode the same bus as Derek P. but I don't think he saw me get on and I didn't know he was on until he got off lol. And in my principles of Sociolgy class I found out that one of my second cousins is in there with me. And the part about everyone saying it's like high school in a way it is because you run into people from high school. Like I ran into Mitch, Andrew M. and Jenn Smith. My PY 101 teacher is crazy she said so her self. But what I like about her is that she puts her foot down and doesn't let people get away with things. I have homework in her class but we haven't even gotten our books yet how funny is that. And Sara I wish you knew who Kyle A. was from camp so I could get his e-mail and tell him that I found his twin and he's in my PY 101 class. He's a little more filled out than Kyle and has much less hair. On the bus ride back to my lot I sat next to a girl who made a bag completely out of duck tape and this wasn't like some like purse it was a huge like messager bag. And getting home was fun and easy. Jennie J. you would be proud of me. :^) And in my sociology class we all got to share what we did over the summer and I got to share about camp and the mission trip. So that was sweet. Still no job but I ran into Katie at Target and she said they are hiring so I think I'll check that out. Well, I would love to keep on writing but I have h/w yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it. Take care everyone and God Bless!!!!!!
Chaille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cha,
wow, i'm so glad that everything went well for you today! it's so good that you even found some people that you know, i mean even though they are people from school, i still think it's good to at least know someone. :D i'm praying for you and i can't wait to hear more. i hope that everything continues to go so good for you!! i miss you! i'll let you know about that hockey game too!! i'll call you soon! God Bless!

Sara said...

chaille,
I am glad school is good... I have been praying you meet great people :) I can use the moody stalkernet to look up that kyle kid... haha... his email will be on there! :) have a really great day sister girl!
love you. :D